Isnin, Disember 22, 2008

kata hati ijat


hoh ,semalam mmg best gile ahh .aku msg ngan ijat & aku bg msg2 yg agak mereng skit hehe.jum kite tgk pe yg aku soal & dye balas :D


1. do you love me .why?

yes ,iloveyou .coz you never leave me alone when i sad or happy .

2. did you happy couple with me?
i'm happy with you !you are my sweetheart .


3. am i so bored .why?

no no , cause you care all bout me .im happy hee

4. will you miss me if we are in far far awy gitu lah !
ohh ,of course miss gilagila sbb saya cintakn awk !

5. how did you shown your truly love?
i will do anything for you ,mati pun sanggup .

6. what did you see special bout me?
your eyes..wow ! && kasih sayang hney yang tk terhinggalah .


7. did you playplay with other girl behind me?
heyy how dare i play2 with other girl behind you ,you kan garang tkut lah..insaf sudah .


8. do you have any GF ?
i have one je ,thts YOU !

9.
if i die oneday , will you cry it for me?
i will sayangs ,everyday i cry cry && cry till my eyes bcome blind. OMG!!


10. if we married what you want to do with me ?heee..

i want to make you as happy u will be & i want to gift u alot of baby.hehe

11. lastly, if you really2 love me what will you say to me ?

i want to say that no one can replace you in myheart FULLSTOP !

yes , i answer it with all my heart !

2 ulasan: